The Dubai Air Show is a biennial event that has been attracting visitors for the past 23 years. It began as the Arab Air Show back in 1986 and comprised a small civil aviation trade show at the Dubai World Trade Centre. Over two decades later, the show is a huge draw for all those involved and interested in the aerospace sector. The event focuses on connecting buyers to sellers from all over the globe. In 2009 the event drew over 52,000 trade visitors who connected with 890 exhibitors from 47 countries.
SkyFly is an Italian Trading Company based in Naples, in the real city center with its head office of via G. Arcoleo, in Milan near Agusta Westland, and in London; it was founded in the 2006 by Ing. Giovanni Mantovano, who operates in the aviation business since 1970.
Our Company is certified ISO9001 and in process to be certified AS/EN 9120 .
SKY FLY ITALY
Piazza G. Bovio, 22
80133 Napoli – Italy
Corporate Head Office
Address: Via G. Arcoleo, 37
80121 Napoli – Italy
Phone: +39 081 7643726
Mobile: +39 3460423687
Milan Head Office
Address: Via A.Sciesa 1
21013 Gallarate – Italy
Cell +39 338 1952146
- Sky Fly will be at MRO Middle East 2020 – 24/26 February Dubai01/17/2020 - 13:40
- Sky Fly will be at MRO Europe – 16/18 October 2018 Amsterdam11/24/2017 - 13:28
- Meet us at MRO Americas 10/12 April 2018 – Orange County Convention Center (Orlando, FL)11/24/2017 - 13:23
- Dubai Airshow – 12/16 November 201710/24/2017 - 13:15
- Meet Sky Fly at MRO Europe – 3/5 October 2017 (ExCeL London, UK)08/24/2017 - 13:39